Small Building Lot Beside Thomas Jefferson Elementary Near Louisa
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: va-louisa-352333 reference to this property.
About This Property
Small building lot with great potential just minutes from the Town of Louisa! There is no HOA, covenants or restrictions allowing you to always enjoy this parcel as you like. Firefly Fiber Broadband will soon be available in this area, and they are now taking pre-registrations. There is not only great Jefferson Hwy frontage, but you also have power towards the front of the property, benefiting those who have plans to build or would like to run power to an outbuilding and a camper. The topography could be categorized as gently rolling and made up of mostly young to mature hardwoods.
Situated directly next to Thomas Jefferson Elementary School and conveniently located less than 3.5 miles from the Town of Louisa. Not to mention Charlottesville is just a 40-minute drive away. Please contact Listing Agent Dillon Pierson today for additional information and take advantage of this opportunity in a great location!
DISCLOSURE: There is no soil work on record.
Points of Interest
- Louisa – 3.4 miles
- Mineral – 5.3 miles
- Gordonsville – 17 miles
- Zion Crossroads – 19 miles
- Charlottesville – 35 miles
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map