2 Acre Lot in Midland VA on Rogues Road – perfect for your next dream home!
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: VA-FAUQUIER-297976 reference to this property.
About This Property
Build your dream home or own your next getaway spot – the possibilities are endless with this gorgeous 2 acre property located in Fauquier County, Virginia.
This property boasts great road frontage and is nestled in the small and nature-filled town of Midland. This area has a nice mix of open land and homes, perfectly positioned to offer you privacy and space while still being able to reach the amenities that Midland has to offer.
There are multiple recreational areas and parks nearby, including Prince William Forest Park and Chopowamsic Backcountry area, both of which offer camping, fishing, and other outdoor activities. In addition to the many small, scattered lakes around, this property is less than 30 miles from the Potomac River. Talk about easy access!
With close proximity to two airports, a golf course, vineyards, skydiving, museums, and many restaurants and shops, you can truly get the best of both worlds if you don’t mind venturing less than file miles outside of your wooded oasis.
The possibilities are endless – what are you waiting for?
Points of Interest
- Prince William Forest Park – 29.9 miles / 41 minute drive
- Potomac River – 36.3 miles / 1 hour drive
- Alexandria, VA – 57.2 miles / 1 hour and 10 minute drive
- Richmond, VA – 88.4 miles / 1 hour and 40 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map