3.3 Quiet Corner Lot Near Trout Fishing and State Land
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-WAYNE-26716 in reference to this property.
About This Property
Great corner lot on a quiet country road in Northeast PA. This property has a flat building location for a home or cabin. Located minutes from the NY border and minutes from the well known East Branch Delaware River which is famous for its trout fishing. Minutes from the managed Pennsylvania State Land for all types of hunting. Take advantage of the cheaper PA taxes but close enough for the NY amenities.
Points of Interest Driving Time
- Cat Hollow State Forest – 2.3 miles / 7 minute drive
- Hancock, PA – 12.3 miles / 19 minute drive
- Binghamton, NY – 39.5 miles / 44 minute drive
- Scranton, PA – 50.3 miles / 1 hour and 9 minute drive
- New York City, NY – 162 miles / 3 hour drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map