1 Acre Along Susquehanna River – Perfect Fishing & Cabin Getaway!
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available on some properties.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-Susquehanna-345 in reference to this property.
About This Property
Escape the bustle of Susquehanna borough, or New York, and have your own private fishing retreat.
This is 1 acre situated right on the end of quiet River View Drive, there’s nothing stopping you from building a cabin or dropping a trailer. Technically in Harmony township, there’s no zoning restrictions.
Cross through the trees at the west end of the property, and you’ll pop out at a bank right on the Susquehanna River. You can enjoy fishing, boating, and other activities.
You’ll also have private access to a Cascade creek, which borders the south end of the property.
River View Drive connects to Damascus road, which means you’re only 2 minutes from the New York border. If you’re a commuter or NY resident, this is a perfect opportunity to escape the high taxes of NY and have your own recreational vacation camp.
This one won’t be around for long, give us a call to reserve it today.
Points of Interest
- Susquehanna River: 1 Minute Walk
- New York Border: 0.8 Miles – 2 Minute Drive
- Town of Susquehanna: 4.4 miles – 10 Minute Drive
- Cat Hollow Forrest, NY: 15.3 miles – 29 Minute Drive
- Cannonsville Reservoir, NY: 26.1 miles – 31 Minute Drive
- Ithica, NY: 71.2 miles – 1hr 40 Minute Drive
- Delaware Water Gap PA: 92.8 miles – 1 hr 41 Minute Drive
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Middle of the Property: 41.989, -75.5993