1 Acre Building Lot – No Zoning, Public Water, Private Creek!
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-MCKEAN-355012 reference to this property.
About This Property
This inviting property is the ideal spot for creating a dream home or a peaceful getaway. With its cleared driveway and building area, beautiful creek, and no zoning restrictions, this McKean County, PA property is a dream come true. It offers plenty of privacy and easy access to hunting, state parks, dining, and more. Electric and municipal sewer available.
This 1 Acre piece is lightly wooded and primed to be built on. It features direct road access. There is no Zoning, meaning mobile, RVs, and manufactured homes, are allowed. All you need to do is pull a permit and you are ready to go. The possibilities are endless
Whether you’re looking to raise a family, hunt, or just relax, this is the spot for you. With plenty of privacy, you can escape the hustle and bustle of everyday life and truly enjoy all that nature has to offer.
Right off of RT 59, you will have access to Hunting, State Parks, Dinning, and more. Only Miles from Kinzua Bridge State Park, and a short drive from Allegany State Park, you will have access to some of the best outdoor recreation Pennsylvania has to offer. Smethport, PA is a great place to visit and explore!
Points of Interest
- Smethport PA – 1 mile / 3 minute drive
- Kinzua Bridge State Park – 11 miles / 16 minute drive
- Allegany State Park – 24.4 miles / 29 minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 96.3 miles / 1 hour and 49 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map