1 Acre No Zoning Land 10 Mins from Game Lands
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-MCKEAN-353853 reference to this property.
About This Property
You are not going to want to miss out on this extraordinary partially cleared 1.02-acre property. 10 minutes from Game Lands 62, this rare gem is positioned off Lindholm Road surrounded by the serene Pennsylvania woodlands. No Zoning, meaning mobile, RVs, manufactured homes, are allowed. All you need to do is pull a permit and you are ready to go. The possibilities are endless.
This 1.02 Acre piece is lightly wooded and primed to be built on. It features direct road access. Main Town and highway right up the road. The backdrop – The tranquil Pennsylvania forest.
Anything is possible with this property. There is No Zoning meaning you can put a mobile, manufactured home, RV, etc.. Pull a permit and you’re good to go. Whether you’re looking to start a business, raise a family, hunt, farm, or just relax this is the spot for you.
Lindholm Road is your main access road for this parcel which leads to all Smethport PA has to offer from Hunting, State Parks, Dinning, and more. 0.8 Miles from Kinzua Bridge State Park and only minutes away from Rt 59. You are at the center of it all. Surrounded by state game lands and wildlife reserves.
Points of Interest
- Smethport PA – 13.1 miles / 20 minute drive
- St Marys – 30.9 miles / 41 minute drive
- Erie PA – 118 miles / 2 hour and 5 minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 99.9 miles / 1 Hour and 57 Minute Drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map