2.5 Acres on Main St – Huge Building Lot in Unbelievable Location
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-LUZERNE-315862 reference to this property.
About This Property
This property is one of the largest lots in this area, and boasts road access from both Main Street and Newberry drive. Your future home genuinely couldn’t be in a better spot. Walking distance to a bank, a Weis Market, Walgreens, a doctor’s office, and even a Dunking Donuts puts you in a great location to get all of your essentials covered without even having to get in your car! This property is level and essentially ready for you to build on.
The township of Dallas, PA (also know as “The Heart of the Black Mountain”) is a tight-knit community. There are events and festivals put on by the township all throughout the year, including annual Christmas Tree Lighting ceremonies. You can find shopping, restaurants, markets, movies, hotels, Misericordia University, and even a roller rink all within a mile or two radius from this property. There are also highly-rated schools in the area if you’re looking for a great place to start a family.
If the outdoors is more your style, you’re in luck. Frances Slocum State Park is just ten minutes away, where you can boat, fish, hike, camp, and swim. You can even hunt, trap, or practice archery hunting – deer, waterfowl, turkey, rabbit, and squirrel are all common to find here. You have multiple other lakes, golf courses, hiking trails, and more all less than five miles away from this property.
Questions? Give us a call – we would love to help you make this property your dream home.
Points of Interest
- Frances Slocum State Park – 5.1 miles / 10 minute drive
- Philadelphia, PA – 119 miles / 1 hour and 55 minute drive
- Allentown, PA – 144 miles / 2 hour and 11 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map