1.53 Acre Lot Minutes Away from State Game Lands!
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-LUZERENE-314909 reference to this property.
About This Property
Nestled off of Mountain Oaks Road, this unique property is perfect for you to build your dream home. It features direct road access, is already mostly cleared of any thick trees, and has a unique shape that gives you a much larger backyard area than most of the neighbors. Mountain Oaks Drive is a quieter road, which gives you more privacy than the nearby main roads. There is even a small private hiking trail you can get to from your property.
Laurel Run isn’t without it’s own very unique history. Home to one of the oldest continuing motorsport events in Pennsylvania, the annual Giants Despair Hillclimb has challenged motorists to race uphill on a one-mile stretch of East Northampton Street. Laurel run is also home to a casino, shopping, racetracks, a historical area featuring galleries and the history of the borough of Laurel Run, and more. Whatever you need, you’ll find it nearby.
Recreational opportunities are not in short supply either. Laurel Run Trail is nearby as well as the area’s namesake – historical Laurel Run. You can visit Seven Tubs Nature Area to hike the falls, or try your hand at mining at Solomon Creek. Penn Lake Park is nearby where you can boat, hike, view wildlife, fish, and more. All within a short drive from this property are multiple other hiking trails, lakes, hunting areas, and more.
This won won’t last long – make sure you visit today!
Points of Interest
- Laurel Run Trail – 2.5 miles / 6 minute drive
- Seven Tubs Nature Area – 7.3 miles / 11 minute drive
- Scranton, PA – 25.3 miles / 31 minute drive
- Allentown, PA – 60.8 miles / 1 hour and 3 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map