2.82 Acre Property in Quaint and Quiet Cherry Tree PA
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-INDIANA-301342 reference to this property.
About This Property
This property is tucked in a prime location away from the noise of the city. It is mostly cleared with a few trees to add to the scenery, making it essentially ready for you to make it your home.
While you may not have heard of the small town of Cherry Tree, it is quite a special place right in the middle of Indiana County, Pennsylvania. With only 3 police officers on staff, Cherry Tree is one of the safest and friendliest areas for you to set your sights on.
The outdoor activities are where this property really shines. A 10-minute drive away, you’ll find a State Game Lands area where you can hunt for white-tailed deer, bear, turkey and ruffed grouse.
Less than two miles down the road you can reach both Cush Cushion Creek and the Susquehanna River. You can kayak or canoe in both of these places, and they are filled with brown trout, rainbow trout, and several other species for you to fish right down the road from your own home.
Less than three hours from Lake Erie, there are plenty of water activities awaiting you there as well. The small-town feel, recreation opportunities, and picturesque landscape really set this property apart from the others.
Cherry Tree has a market and other amenities, or you can take a trip less than 20 minutes toward Hastings, Clymer, or any of the neighboring areas for a wide variety of restaurants, shopping, and anything else you may need.
Let us help you make Pennsylvania your dream home.
Points of Interest
- Cush Cushion Creek – 3.8 miles / 7 minute drive
- Lake Erie – 170 miles / 2 hour and 57 minute
- Pittsburg – 92.2 miles/ 1 hour and 45 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map