1.21 Acre Cleared Building Lot – 1 hour from Pittsburgh!
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-INDIANA-300566 reference to this property.
About This Property
This property is a nice corner lot with road frontage on two sides. You’ll struggle to find a better site to build your dream home in this area. Most of the neighboring properties in the area are established farmland, meaning they won’t be built on and you don’t have to worry about your rolling views being obstructed.
Technically in Homer City, this property lies in the outskirts of town. This gives you the best of both worlds – your daily life will include farmland, fewer neighbors, larger lots, and recreational life while still being able to experience the benefits of a city nearby – shopping, healthcare, and urban activities.
Named after the Greek Poet, Homer City has been named on of the safest places to live in Pennsylvania. It features shopping, breweries, schools, and multiple galleries, movie theaters, and more. This area is very community-oriented and is an ideal place to put down roots. If the outdoors is more your style, your just down the road from beaches, hiking, camping, swimming, boating, fishing, hunting, and more. Yellow Creek State Park is only 10 minutes away – practically in your own backyard.
Feel free to take a cruise down Route 56 to take a look at this beautiful property – it won’t be available long.
Points of Interest
- Homer City – 4.2 miles / 7 minute drive
- Yellow Creek State Park – 7.1 miles / 10 minute drive
- Indiana PA – 7.2 miles / 10 minute drive
- Pittsburgh PA – 55.3 miles / 1 hour and 8 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map