10 Acres in Butler County – Rare Hunting, Recreational, Building Lot
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-BUTLER-282880 reference to this property.
About This Property
No Active Leases. OGM Rights Transfer.
One of the only 10 acre lots available in the county!
With frontage on both sides of St.Johns Road, you have access to electricity and plenty of room for recreation and building.
Technically Clay township, this property is the perfect getaway while being minutes away from Slippery Rock PA, noted by Butler County as “one of the prettiest places in Western Pennsylvania”.
If the on-property recreation isn’t enough, you’re a short drive to Morain State Park, with over 16000 acres for hunting, fishing, boating, swimming, and more.
Motivated Seller. Claim this property today!
Points of Interest
- Jennings Environmental Education Center – 2.5 miles / 5 minute drive
- Slippery Rock – 7.2 miles / 12 minute drive
- Morain State Park – 13.7 miles / 19 minute drive
- Pittsburgh – 53.2 miles / 56 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map