12 Acres One Hour from Pittsburgh – Well, Septic, & Driveway On Site
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: PA-ARMSTRONG-284572 reference to this property.
About This Property
You can own this rare 12.32 acre lot on Murphy Hollow Road in Ford City, Pennsylvania.
There is already an existing trailer, well, septic, and driveway.
You’ll be minutes away from recreational parks and rivers.
Great location for hunting and fishing.
Build a home, drop a new trailer, and have a new getaway location or a secluded permanent residence.
This lot will go quickly, so reserve it while it lasts!
Points of Interest
- Crooked Creek Horse Park – 7.5 miles / 17 minute drive
- Apollo – 13.3 miles / 21 minute drive
- Pittsburg – 47.9 miles / 1 hour and 2 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map