7.68 Acres Building Lot and Hunting Land in Warsaw NY off Halls Corners Road
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-WYOMING-264379 reference to this property.
About This Property
This 7+ acres is level and mostly wooded with a mixture of pines and hardwoods. Built-in driveway with over 100 feet of road frontage for easy access. Excellent hunting property with whitetail deer sign throughout. Would make an excellent location to build your camp or home. Electric is located at the road.
Borders Wards Brook Creek which is a run off of the Attica Reservoir which is a Fisherman’s Paradise.
Points of Interest
- Batavia NY – 16.5 miles / 19 minute drive
- Rushford Lake NY – 30.9 miles / 38 minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 45.6 miles / 50 minute drive
- Rochester NY – 51.1 miles / 57 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map