1.9 acres Building Lot in Corfu NY, Corner of Ridge Road and Richley Road
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-GENESSE-378 in reference to this property.
About This Property
At the corner of Ridge and Richley road, this beautiful 1.9-acre easily accessible lot is level and partially wooded, located in rural Genesse County.
Close by to notable local parks and lakes, this piece has over 500 ft. of road frontage. With electricity available, you can build your new home or cabin for quiet and peaceful living.
Less than an hour drive to Buffalo, New York. Within 5 minutes of YMCA Camp and within 14 minutes of Six Flags Darien Lake.
Points of Interest Driving Time
- YMCA Camp – 0.2 Miles / 4-minute drive
- Six Flags Darien Lake – 7 miles / 14-minute drive
- Buffalo, New York – 36.5 miles / 44-minute drive
- Rochester – 45.1 miles / 51-minute drive
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Middle of Property: 42.9505, -78.3182