3.54 Acre Property with Water and Power Lines in Byron New York – CATCH UP PAYMENTS – INCLUDES 3% FEE
**WE NEED TO SELL THIS PROPERTY ASAP. WE’RE CURRENTLY OPEN TO ALL OFFERS.**
Make an offer via e-mail: email@example.com or give us a call at (732) 366-9348
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-GENESSE-301 in reference to this property.
About This Property
CATCH UP PAYMENTS – INCLUDES 3% FEE
You’re looking at a 3.54 acre property in Genesse County, NY.
It’s located in the town of Byron and has EASY and direct access off of Caswell Rd.
It has public water and power lines available.
It’s zoned for building a home as well as agricultural use.
According to our conversations with the town, buildings must fit the following requirements:
- 50ft front setback from road
- 30ft rear setback
- 15ft side setback
Note: Soil tests have not been done, so it’s recommended that buyers who plan on the building do their own due diligence.
Points of Interest
There are multiple points of interest surrounding this property
- New York State Thruway – 17 Mins and 13.2 Mile Drive
- Genesse Community College – 10 Mins and 6.2 Mile Drive
- Seneca Lake – 1 Hour and 6 Minutes and 65.7 Mile Drive
- Niagara Falls – 1 Hour and 12 Mins 62 .9 Mile Drive
- Lake Ontario – 30 Mins and 22.6 Miles
- Iroquois National Wildlife Refuge – 27 Mins and 20.4 Miles
- Batavia Downs Gaming – 14 Mins and 9.9 Miles
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Corners of Property
North Corner: 43° 3’47.86″N, 78° 4’24.37″W
Southwest Corner: 43° 3’41.10″N 78° 4’30.32″W
Southeast Corner: 43° 3’41.65″N 78° 4’24.87″W
All Polygon GPS Coordinates
43.0615536976743, -78.0735234088594 43.0619478910206, -78.0735203146627 43.0619907987386, -78.073423217261 43.0633083531157, -78.07351828686 43.0632990525079, -78.0736558815533 43.0631922107554, -78.0745704826447 43.0620249046084, -78.0745968222052 43.0619932948775, -78.0750885876624 43.0614031472292, -78.0745142488548 43.06139944438, -78.0741250057092 43.0612989905211, -78.0740891648566 43.0613668059544, -78.073551837422