1 Acre Building Lot w/ Driveway & Public Water in Quiet Neighborhood
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available on some properties.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #NY-Chautauqua-306 in reference to this property.
About This Property
This lot is located on a quiet road for privacy, including municipal water with a built-in driveway and over 170 feet of road frontage.
This lot previously had a home on it, which burned down many years ago. It has public water, so just add a septic unit and you have a perfect lot for a new home.
The back of the property has hardwood trees and some pine trees for seclusion and a large apple tree.
Within the town of Cherry Creek, there are many attractions such as newly constructed horse trails, Amish shops, Cockaigne Ski Resort, and the Dredge which is a 9-mile section of Conewango Creek for fishing, canoeing, and kayaking.
All rights convey.
Points of Interest
- Dunkirk NY: 22.2 miles – 30-minute drive
- Lake Erie Beach: 26.2 miles – 35-minute drive
- Ellicottville NY: 25.6 miles – 45-minute drive
- Buffalo NY: 52.4 miles – 60-minute drive
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Middle of Property: 42.2977, -79.0924