6 acres Building Lot and Hunting Land in Cherry Creek NY Hamlet Road
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance will be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #NY-CHAUTAUQUA-235793 in reference to this property.
About This Property
The land is mostly level with some open areas. Perfect location for building your camp or home. Whitetail deer sign and other wildlife signs throughout the property.
Over 600 ft. of road frontage with electricity available.
Located just north of the Boutwell Hill State Forest which has over 2,900 acres of public land to hunt, hike, camp, and explore.
1 hour to Buffalo NY, under 20 minutes to Fredonia NY, and roughly 45 minutes to Ellicottville NY.
All rights convey.
Points of Interest Driving Time
- Fredonia NY – 10.2 Miles / 17 Minute Drive
- Dunkirk NY – 12.5 Miles / 19 Minute Drive
- Lake Erie Beach – 22.3 Miles / 32 Minute Drive
- Ellicottville NY – 32.2 Miles / 43 Minute Drive
- Buffalo NY – 48.5 Miles / 1 Hour Drive
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places: