1 acre building lot/camping area right next to Harris Hill State Forest on 28th Creek Road in Falconer NY
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #:NY-CHAUTAUQUA-235664 in reference to this property.
About This Property
This property is completely open, level, and ready to build on. Excellent location for your cabin, camp or even park your RV for the weekends.
Located within walking distance to Harris Hill State Forest which has 2,271 acres of public hunting and recreational land. Enjoy endless miles of snowmobile trails and hiking trails that connect throughout Chautauqua County. This property is located under 5 miles from Hatch Creek State Forest which has 1,283 acres of public hunting and recreational land as well.
This property is perfect to set up a getaway camp to enjoy the outdoors. Over 200 ft. of road frontage and electric is located at the road.
Points of Interest Driving Time
- NY/PA border – 16.7 miles / 24-minute drive
- Chautauqua Lake – 22.8 miles / 27-minute drive
- Fredonia NY – 22.6 miles / 30-minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 66.8 miles / 1 hr and 16-minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map