1.1 Acre Property – Building Lot on Woodlawn Drive in Westfield NY Walk to Lake Erie
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance will be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-Chautauqua-235360 in reference to this property.
About This Property
This 1.1-acre lot is mostly wooded and there are some shrub areas. Over 500 ft. of road frontage and electric is located at the road. It is located off the main road for seclusion and privacy.
You are within walking distance to the breathtaking views of the Lake.
Just down the road is the Blue Water Beach Campgrounds, Sugar Hill Golf Course, and Lake Erie State Park.
If you are looking for the perfect spot to build, look no further!
Roughly 20 minutes to Dunkirk NY, an hour to Buffalo NY, and 45 minutes to Erie PA.
All rights convey.
Points of Interest Driving Time
- Blue Water Beach Campgrounds – 1.2 Miles / 4 Minute Drive
- Sugar Hill Golf Course – 2.3 Miles / 4 Minute Drive
- Lake Erie State Park – 7.9 Miles / 11 Minute Drive
- Dunkirk NY – 15.2 Miles / 21 Minute Drive
- Erie PA – 35.4 Miles / 44 Minute Drive
- Buffalo NY – 64.3 Miles / 1 Hour + 8 Minute Drive
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places: