120 acres Hunting and Recreational Property with Creek in Frewsburg NY Bone Run Road
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-CATTARAUGUS-13030 reference to this property.
About This Property
The acreage has a nice mixture of hardwoods, pines and some open fields at the south end of the property. The north end of the property is sloped with old logging roads allowing for ATV and walking access to the top of the property which is level. The acreage includes some profitable timber. A new access road was recently installed which includes drainage for easy, drivable access to the property. There are multiple springs throughout for a great water source. Whitetail deer sign throughout the property as well making this an excellent hunting property. Great location to build your cabin or camp.
The property is located roughly 6 miles from the Allegheny Reservoir which has fishing, boating and multiple camping locations that stretch from New York into Pennsylvania. Also, the property is located a few miles from South Valley State Forest which has over 4,000 acres of public land for hunting, hiking, horseback riding, and exploring. This is a perfect location to bring your family and explore the outdoors.
Points of Interest
- Jamestown NY – 15.2 miles / 26 minute drive
- Ellicottville NY – 33.6 miles / 45 minute drive
- Erie PA – 63.7 miles / 1 hour and 23 minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 73.3 miles / 1 hour and 45 minute drive
- Rochester NY – 146 miles / 2 hours and 36 minute drive
- Approximately 15 minutes to the Pennsylvania border
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map