5 acre Building Lot near Allen Lake in Caneadea NY on Glinderman Road
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NY-ALLEGANY-260667 reference to this property.
About This Property
The perfect get-away location for you and your family. The land is mostly open with some hardwoods at the back of the property and is completely level. This property is in a quiet area for relaxation. Electric is at the road.
Allen Lake State Forest is located just down the road which offers over 2,400 acres of public land for hunting, hiking and exploring.
Allen Lake, which is located in the state forest, is 58 acres in size and is regularly stocked with Brook Trout and Brown Trout for great fishing.
Enjoy your days exploring the state forest then head back to your property which is less than half a mile away!
Points of Interest
- Fillmore NY – 8 miles / 14 minute drive
- Hornell NY – 32.4 miles / 44 minute drive
- Buffalo NY – 66.3 miles / 1 hour and 19 minute drive
- Rochester NY – 68 miles / 1 hour and 27 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map