Rare 15 Acres in Pine Lands NJ – Walking Distance to Maurice River
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NJ-CUMBERLAND-310362 reference to this property.
About This Property
This vast property is a little over 15 acres, making it one of the largest properties with access in the area. You’ll have plenty of room to build while maintaining the beautifully wooded nature of the area. You can walk across the street (yes, really that close) to the Maurice River and Muskee Creek, where you can fish freely. Wild rice grows along the bank of the Maurice River and it’s known for its oystering areas – imagine having that in your backyard. While this property is in Millville, it’s about 10 miles from the city center. This gives you access to all the amenities of Millville, while still having plenty of your own space away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
Outdoor opportunities are ample in this area, with easy access to multiple wildlife areas, beaches (make sure check out the East Point Lighthouse), State Forests, hiking, and hunting. The Natural Lands’ Glades Wildlife Refuge is less than ten minutes away, and has notable bird watching (check out the hawks and eagles), fishing, and is a beautiful place to hike beachfront trails while watching ships and barges in the area. You can even catch crabs here, which will be incredible to have just a few minutes down the road from your own property.
Millville itself isn’t lacking for activities. With endless shopping, restaurants, and multiple wineries, you’ll always have a new place to try. There are arts districts with dozens of galleries and studios, museums like the Wheaton Arts and Cultural Center, and even a motor sports complex. Millville is known for the festival it hosts throughout the year, including a fall festival with a giant pumpkin contest. Millville is only 45 miles from Philadelphia, 120 miles from New York City, and 140 miles from Washington, D.C., so there are always things to do and places to see if you want to get out for the day or a long weekend.
This property is just waiting for you to make it your own.
Points of Interest
- Millville – 8.4 miles / 13 minute drive
- Vineland – 14.2 miles / 20 minute drive
- Atlantic City – 41.9 miles / 53 minute drive
- Philadelphia – 53.6 miles / 57 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map