3.36 acres in Cumberland County New Jersey – Subdivided into 3 Buildable Lots
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NJ-CUMBERLAND-309716 reference to this property.
About This Property
Already subdivided into 3 buildable lots with public water and sewer!
Looking for that “special property?” Check out this one-of-a-kind gorgeous setting that’s ready for you to make it your own. At almost three and a half acres and with both public water and public sewer, this property is ready to be your new home – or homes – investors are welcome too!
This property is 3.36 acres total with 2 approved subdivisions inside it, one for .24 acres and one for .27 acres. This means you can build up to 3 single family dwellings within this lot!
This spot is walking distance to downtown shopping, schools, restaurants, breweries, and museums. Millville has its very own Arts District, Cultural Center, airport, wineries, and more.
Don’t fret, you aren’t without plenty of outdoor activities. In addition to the recreation in your own backyard and the parks and ponds less than a five-minute walk away, you’re also nearby plenty of hiking and fishing.
The Maurice River is a beautiful and scenic area with kayaking, bird watching, boating, and more or if biking is more your style you can check out the Maurice River Bike Trail. There are multiple fish and wildlife areas and state parks all less than half an hour way, so you won’t ever be short on things to see. Wildlife truly abounds here – whitetail deer, turkeys, and more all call Millville home.
Whether you’re looking to make your own home on this beautiful lot or you want to purchase your first investment property – Millville is ready for you to see everything that it has to offer.
Points of Interest
- Millville – 2.7 miles / 7 minute drive
- Vineland – 8 miles / 15 minute drive
- Atlantic City – 34.8 miles / 48 minute drive
- Philadelphia – 47.4 miles / 56 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map