3.03 Acres Between Philly & Atlantic City – Rare Secluded , Multi-Use Potential Property
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: NJ-CUMBERLAND-309683 reference to this property.
About This Property
Talk about life on the water. This property is the perfect place for you to build your forever home – or your vacation home – or campground – in a beautiful area tucked away in Cumberland County, New Jersey.
One of the ONLY vacant properties in the entire area zoned both as Residential and Institutional, it’s a rare opportunity to own a lot that can be used for public education/municipal purposes, giving it immense resale value in the future. It also allows for conditional use as a campground.
You can access Bear Swamp creek as well as a few other creeks and even a small lake less than a five-minute walk away. This is one of the last empty lots available in the area, as most of the land owned nearby (including the land owned behind this property) is owned by the Natural Land Trust. This means that it is reserved as nature areas and won’t be developed, giving you a permanent extended backyard. Just down the road is the small town center where you’ll find a post office and a few small shops, really giving you the small town feel that you’re looking for.
With five fish and wildlife areas all less than 15 minutes away, you’ll never be wanting for outdoor activities. You can try your hand at fishing or hunting, use the miles and miles of trails, or see if you’re lucky enough to view the Bald Eagles and other wildlife that frequent the area.
If you need a break from the outdoors, you can take a trip to either Millville (10 miles away) or the township of Egg Harbor (30 miles away). Egg Harbor Township is home to multiple golf clubs, an international airport, shopping, and an abundance of restaurants. There is a Children’s Museum, historical museums, and art galleries. You’ll notice that even in the city, the outdoors are important here. Egg Harbor Township is full or animal rescues and sanctuaries, parks and hiking, and wildlife areas.
No matter what you’re looking for, you’ll find it with this beautiful 3 acre parcel in Cumberland County. Take a look for yourself today!
Points of Interest
- Millville – 11.1 miles / 17 minute drive
- Vineland – 17.6 miles / 31 minute drive
- Atlantic City – 47.4 miles / 1 hour and 6 minute drive
- Philadelphia – 57.1 miles / 1 hour and 10 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map