1.46 Acre Buildable Lot – 5 Min From Pattee Pond in Winslow
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: ME-KENNEBEC-321841 reference to this property.
About This Property
This is a desirable and affordable building lot in a prime area to enjoy the seclusion of the great outdoors while still being near all of the amenities you might need. One of the only buildable lots of this size left, this lot has road frontage all along North Pond Road. This lot does not have direct neighbors, giving you plenty of space to yourself.
It overlooks a small private pond across the way and features both wooded and cleared areas, giving you room to build (or not build if you’re looking for a recreational lot) while maintaining the wooded scenery.
Enjoy all of the benefits of Pattee Pond, Sebasticook River, China Lake, and more without waterfront taxes. This area has multiple boardwalks, boat launches, docks, and more all for you to use your kayaks and boats on.
There is great bass fishing here, and at nearby Thurston Park, you can have free reign with ATVs, snowmobiles, and other outdoor equipment during the winter months.
Walking and driving distance from the property are public beaches, scenic hiking/biking, and more. If the town is more your style, you’ll love all of the fine dining, shopping, and historical districts to tour.
This lot is ready for you to make it your home, or a dream vacation destination. Call us today to learn how you can make it yours.
Points of Interest
- Pattee Pond – 3.4 miles / 8 minute drive
- Waterville – 6.4 miles / 12 minute drive
- Thurston Park – 8.9 miles / 14 minute drive
- Camden – 46 miles / 60 minute drive
- Portland – 78.6 miles / 1 hour and 17 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map