1.7 Acres Private Stream Front Property by Boat Road Near Wight Pond and Winslow Stream
**WE NEED TO SELL THIS PROPERTY ASAP. WE’RE CURRENTLY OPEN TO ALL OFFERS.**
Make an offer via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (732) 366-9348
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer. Financing options also available.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: ME-HANCOCK-302 in reference to this property.
About This Property
A picture-perfect 1.7-acre property located right off of the water of Wight Pond and Winslow Stream in the town of Penobscot in Hancock County, Maine.
The property is accessible directly off of West County Rd 177 and has access to a boat road. At the end of the boat road, you’ll find access to the pond along with a beautiful fish ladder along with a boat launch that gives you access to Wight Pond.
A great piece of land where you can enjoy the great outdoors and enjoy private fishing!
In fact, the area around this property was featured on the Bangor Daily News by one of their adventure bloggers. You can see in their story linked here just how beautiful this area is in the warm weather.
Aside from the amazing views and access to the water, there are also some fantastic points of interest that are closeby the property.
Based on our conversation with the zoning officer, this property is shoreland zoned. The county requires 1.5 acres to build upon and this property fulfills that requirement.*
*We always recommend doing your own due diligence with the town if you have plans to build on the property.
Be sure to watch our video above at the top of this page to learn more!
Nearby Points of Interest (Approximate Travel Time by Car)
- Wight Pond – Direct Access (Learn More)
- Turtle Pond – 7 min drive 4-miles (Learn More)
- Winslow Cove – 4 min drive 1.8-miles (Learn More)
- Penobscot Fire Department – 4 min drive 2.7 miles (Learn More)
- Penobscot Elementary School – 4 min drive 2.8 miles
- Weinland Nature Study Area – Blue Hill Heritage Trust 5 min drive 2.6 miles (Learn More)
- The Cannery at South Penobscot – 1.4 miles 3 min drive(Learn More)
- Downeast Yacht Services – 1 mile 1 min drive (Learn More)
- Snow Natural Area & Nab Island – 6.2 miles 10 min drive (Learn More)
- Blisswood Forest – 5 miles 8 min drive (Learn More)
- Peninsula Links Disc Golf – 5.7 miles 8 min drive (Learn More)
- Kingdom Woods Conservation Area – 5.6 miles 9 min drive (Learn More)
How to View the Property
If you are interested in this property, you are welcome to go and visit using the GPS coordinates below.
We’ve also made it extremely easy to visit using MapRight which is a Free App for Apple and Android.
- Download the MapRight app on your smartphone. Search it on the app store or get it here.
- Create an account.
- Visit this link on your mobile device to view this property.
- You may have to tap “Go to Map” or “Open in App”
- Press the “car” icon when you’re viewing the map within the MapRight app.
- Click the bottom box and then press “drop pin”.
- Select area within the property and press GO
*Make sure to download the map for offline use within MapRight. You can then open up the app on the property and see where you are within the boundary while you’re exploring it.
**To do this, tap the Menu bars at the top left of the app and then tap “Store for Offline Use”. Make sure you can see the red boundaries of the property when you’re doing this.
Want to view the property online?
We’ve made it easy so for you to get a glimpse of what this property has to offer without leaving the comfort of your home.
Scroll down to the bottom of the page to use the interactive map. Alternatively, you can view the map full-screen in the following places:
Corners of Property
Southeast Corner: 44.4499833889067,-68.6750386359795
All Polygon GPS Coordinates
44.4506360972777,-68.6751112451878 ;44.4505446416686,-68.6753617580059 ;44.4504853290208,-68.675460760566 ;44.450423168326,-68.6755326914436 ;44.4503374357558,-68.6756008841197 ;44.450218584767,-68.6757195631541 ;44.4501869836814,-68.675816477255 ;44.4501707099466,-68.6759423278807 ;44.4501544251017,-68.676064309986 ;44.4501673316586,-68.6762170863767 ;44.4501411643168,-68.6762752736916 ;44.4501039156618,-68.6763354576648 ;44.4500542102413,-68.6764015143582 ;44.4500238360567,-68.676442312667 ;44.4499758038592,-68.6765645198068 ;44.4499563782543,-68.6764909897973 ;44.4499175296868,-68.676181967106 ;44.4499207034573,-68.6757777582988 ;44.4499812814679,-68.6750696886736 ;44.4499833889067,-68.6750386359795 ;44.4506360972777,-68.6751112451878