1.15 Acre Buildable Secluded Cul-de-sac Lot in Seaford
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: DE-SUSSEX-347684 reference to this property.
About This Property
Don’t miss out on this amazing 1.15 Acre property located in Seaford, Delaware. Last vacant lot available in this quiet subdivision with a passed soil test. Highly secluded and on a cul-de-sac. This property is the perfect spot for your new dream home.
This 1.15 Acre piece is lightly wooded and primed to be built on. It features direct road access. No HOA. Passed soil test for gravity septic system with pretreatment.
Whether you’re looking for a quiet getaway or are ready to build your dream home between the beaches and the bay, this is the perfect spot for you. Come enjoy Seaford’s historic downtown nestled along the Nanticoke River. 9 miles away from rural Cherry Beach.
The Nanticoke River runs through central Delaware. The heart of the region, both for recreation and as a means of livelihood for the local community. Seaford is the perfect hidden gem for anyone who is seeking a quiet country setting and a flowing river filled with endless activities only miles away. A very safe and diverse community.
Points of Interest
- Seaford – 2.4 miles / 7 minute drive
- Lewes – 31.5 miles / 48 minute drive
- Dover – 36 miles / 51 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map