.98 Acres Residential Building Lot in Laurel DE – Borders Midlands Wildlife Area
About This Property
Come grab this slice before the pie is gone! This 0.98-acre property sits comfortably between Shiloh Church Road and the Midlands Wildlife Area. The quiet country life awaits. Only miles away from the alluring Trap Pond Sate Park.
Perfect Size for any type of project! Unique shape gives you the opportunity to get creative. Ready to build. Has an existing sand mound system on property that needs to be replaced.
Bordered by Midlands Wildlife Area. Build a hunting camp, and your backyard becomes home to some of the best turkey and deer hunting in the state.
Drive by for the weekend or stay for a lifetime! This property is perfect for those who want to escape from the city and enjoy mother nature at her finest. Drop in a manufactured home. Build that vacation house or settle in and design your dream home. The possibilities are endless.
Deep in the heart of Sussex County. This area is not only serene & beautiful with the forest, ponds, and lakes as a backdrop. It’s also miles away from multiple desirable destinations. From the famous Trap Pond State Park to the dozens of flea markets, Shops and Antique stores in the area. Tranquil Laurel, Delaware has something for everyone.
Points of Interest
- Trap Pond Sate Park – 6.9 miles / 12 minute drive
- Millsboro – 8.5 miles / 13 minute drive
- Bethany Beach – 23.3 miles / 40 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map