Pristine Vacation Home on this 1.17-acre Lot in Sussex County
Reserve this property today with a $500 deposit. We’ll put this deposit towards the total price of the property.
The remaining balance can be paid at a later date via Credit/Debit Card, Cashier’s Check, or Bank Transfer.
Feel free to reach out to us with questions by calling (732) 366-9348.
Be sure to use reference #: DE-SUSSEX-312428 reference to this property.
About This Property
Build your family’s getaway home in this 0.62-acre lot nestled in Milton, within a 7-mile radius of the Delaware Bay. This is a thriving residential neighborhood that still maintains much of its historic charm and country living vibe, this gem in Sussex County is a beautiful place to call home.
Enjoy bird watching and wander the scenic trails at the nearby 10,144-acre Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge. The smaller (yet equally beautiful) Milton Memorial Park offers an idyllic spot to picnic with the family. Take a short trip to the sandy shores of Slaughter Beach, which fronts the shimmering waters of the Atlantic Ocean. Beach Restaurants and cafes line the seafront and provide a scenic spot to sample some freshly-caught seafood.
This property offers peaceful privacy while still being close to amenities, shopping, hiking, boating, and any recreational activities you could want. Whether you’re looking to start a family, retire, or get away from it all, Milton has something to offer you.
Sound fun and exciting? Message us now!
Points of Interest
- Milton Memorial Park – 2 miles / 5 minute drive
- Prime Hook National Wildlife Refuge – 8 miles / 16 minute drive
- Lewes – 10.4 miles / 18 minute drive
- Rehoboth – 14.4 miles / 30 minute drive
How to View the Property
- Click here to open the property on Google Maps on your phone. Make sure Google Maps app is installed.
- A map will open up showing the location and approx. boundaries, hold down your finger on the property to “drop a pin”
- Navigation options will open up to direct you to the dropped pin. Click “Directions” or “Start” to get directions!
- If you’re having trouble with these steps, try copying and paste the GPS Coordinates below into Google Map